Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  34,338
Page 2420 of 2420 FirstFirst ... 1420192023202370241024162417241824192420
Results 24,191 to 24,195 of 24195

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    UPS is famous for that lazy fucks

UPS may have it a local walkin pickup location. It has happened to me they said it was delivered but nobody from UPS left a notice on the door as to where to pick it up and my wife is always home
    My UPS guy is awesome, stashes my packages around back. It's down to the individual, as to be expected.

In general I find Amazon to be the sloppiest but it's different people. I have noticed a marked difference between the Amazon folks, and yes I can tell by appearance. This is especially true with returns. There are exceptions, but few. The flip side being the tracking updates are almost to the second.

Fedex is pretty uniformly sloppy with deliveries but I don't often see them, they're like ninjas.

DHL and Purolator are almost always the worst. No knock, failed delivery sticker that often ends up in the hedges.

I only get Canpar on occasion, not a big enough sample size to critque.

Well...it was delivered... to a tri-plex across the road. Resident came over and asked if I was waiting for a package delivery? Said it's been on the second floor landing for a while. Went over and got it. Guess the driver couldn't read addresses properly.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    My UPS guy is awesome, stashes my packages around back. It's down to the individual, as to be expected.

In general I find Amazon to be the sloppiest but it's different people. I have noticed a marked difference between the Amazon folks, and yes I can tell by appearance. This is especially true with returns. There are exceptions, but few. The flip side being the tracking updates are almost to the second.

Fedex is pretty uniformly sloppy with deliveries but I don't often see them, they're like ninjas.

DHL and Purolator are almost always the worst. No knock, failed delivery sticker that often ends up in the hedges.

I only get Canpar on occasion, not a big enough sample size to critque.
    thats cool —I've never liked UPS and I even worked there when I was a punk in highschool over on Martin Grove Rd. way before what there are now...lol. They use to just drop my package in Orangeville, a hlaf hour away and not tell me. I've never had a problem with fedex especially orders from summit racing or amazon i usually get it earlier than promised. When i do have amazon issues its because it didnt come from their warehouse
    Gerry's Junk...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Ordered a Christmas present for the young lad. Waited for prime days because it was 15% off. It said it was shipped. But then didn’t show up. Then we were told it was shipped but got damaged on route. Wife said no problem send another. Seller said. sorry we need to compleatly cancel the order. Issue a refund and then you can re order but no 15% discount because the prime days deal is over

Sounds like someone didn’t want to honour the discount.

played a little cat and mouse with an electric Porsche last night. It was no match lol —south of the 401 on the DVP some peeps really need help and blue oval cruz should be mandator! heehee
    Gerry's Junk...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works