Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  34,279
Page 2417 of 2417 FirstFirst ... 1417191723172367240724132414241524162417
Results 24,161 to 24,165 of 24165

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

^ Way cool .

Love the bike case! Never would have guessed DIY.

My sister is also currently in Europe cycling. Just finished southern France, now in Amsterdam. She usually brings her bike, but said the rental she has this time is very good.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Yep. I have frontage on 21 highway. No apples but part of our ditch has cat tails. My wife always talks about using them for fall decorations. Every year they get cut and disappear.

Highway frontage also gets me a constant stream of garbage to pick off my lawn.
    Usually a loader bucket full every spring.
    don't get me started on garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Love the bike case! Never would have guessed DIY.

My sister is also currently in Europe cycling. Just finished southern France, now in Amsterdam. She usually brings her bike, but said the rental she has this time is very good.
    The case is amazing, zero chance of the carbon getting damaged in transit whatsoever, whole package is 26"x26"x12" and weighs 55 lbs fully loaded with tools etc.
    The assembly stand is the crowing touch, not having to put the bike together or take apart on the ground as majority of people do (you wouldn't take a normal bike this far apart, but they still need a fair bit of assembly/ disassembly). I regularly do it parking lots so not having to have the carbon touch the asphalt goes a long way

I have ridden in Amsterdam and in the French Alps, but never in the south of France, supposed to be spectacular in Nice and Marseilles area. they finished the tour in Nice this year with the Paris Olympics. Hope she has a great trip.

You can rent everything from basic commuter to e-bikes to $20k race bikes pretty easily in Europe, lots of shops in the tourist areas have a huge selection. It's a great way to explore and with the increase in the quality of e-bikes everyone can do it now, one spouse on the regular bike other spouse on the e-bike is a common thing now. unheard of 10 years ago

Club Supporter
    Shanah Tovah to those that are celebrating!