Likes Likes:  20

Thread: Another blue oval in the driveway

Another blue oval in the driveway

Another blue oval in the driveway but not the one you think

IMG_0314.jpeg
    IMG_0311.jpeg
    IMG_0315.jpeg
    IMG_0313.jpeg

The wife’s brand new 2024 Subaru Crosstrek Limited trim in Sapphire Blue Pearl.

Instead of buying used and dealing with shitty interest rates, we figured just pay a little more for a new ride with a lower interest rate.

Went straight from the dealer to AMP for PPF. Can barely see the PPF in some areas. Awesome job.

Already got a few OEM accessories and still need to get the trunk tray and rear seat back protector. Actually found some OEM stuff on Amazon. I love the Subaru mud flaps. Cheaper than Rally Armor.

We test drove a 2022 Forester and 2024 Forester and 2024 Crosstrek. While the Forester was roomier and had more features, the wife preferred the Crosstrek even though I wanted the Forester, at the end of the day she’s the one that drives it the most so I let her choose.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Nice! My sister has one of those. She bought it to climb her steep driveway in the winter!
    Nice little car, very roomy and drives nice.
    -Don____________

Rear seat back protector and trunk tray in.

IMG_0329.jpeg

My girlfriend has a 2016 crosstrek. It's been good to her. Only has 75k or so on it though.
    Only thing I dont like about it is the seating position. Maybe because I am taller, I need the seat all the way back, but it puts my knee at a weird angle for the throttle. Not the most comfortable for long drives. Insanely good in the snow.
    Enjoy!

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    My girlfriend has a 2016 crosstrek. It's been good to her. Only has 75k or so on it though.
    Only thing I dont like about it is the seating position. Maybe because I am taller, I need the seat all the way back, but it puts my knee at a weird angle for the throttle. Not the most comfortable for long drives. Insanely good in the snow.
    Enjoy!
    I’ve actually only driven it for about 15 minutes since we got it. I was very comfortable with the temporary seat position I was in and I’m 5’10”. I don’t like the fact that this car doesn’t have 2 position seat memory for 2 people but I knew that already (the Forester has this).

Have you tried wearing different shoes? I find in the Mustang, if I wear my steel toes I have to have the seat all the way back but if wear running shoes I move up the seat 3 positions.

Better pic of the rear seats.

Subaru actually has soft material at the edge of the privacy cover bar as to not scratch up the plastic when installing it. Smart.

IMG_0336.jpeg

New tub mats. Found on Amazon for $150. They fit perfectly. Brand is Mat Up!.

IMG_0337.jpeg
    IMG_0340.jpeg
    IMG_0339.jpeg

And mud flaps again in better light.

IMG_0341.jpeg