Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,825
Page 2392 of 2392 FirstFirst ... 1392189222922342238223882389239023912392
Results 23,911 to 23,919 of 23919

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Time for a generator?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Wish I lived in a big city where the power grid is reliable n doesn't bounce off n on at least once a week.

Have a small one for the next time we have no power for a week.

Powerwall. Put the whole house on a UPS.
    -Don____________

Dont ever fly with Flair airlines.
    Was in Cancun, the flight got cancelled and they didnt even bother informing us. Here we were then scrambling to book flights while wasted lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Dont ever fly with Flair airlines.
    Was in Cancun, the flight got cancelled and they didnt even bother informing us. Here we were then scrambling to book flights while wasted lol
    And I flew to Las Vegas and back with Flair and the flights were on time, Food was cheaper than Westjet, everything went perfect. Flair needs to get their shit together because it's cheap enough to be a real alternative. I've heard so many horror stories. We were very nervous about using them but could not beat the price.

Great job RockAuto and Fedex!! Ordered Friday late afternoon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    And I flew to Las Vegas and back with Flair and the flights were on time, Food was cheaper than Westjet, everything went perfect. Flair needs to get their shit together because it's cheap enough to be a real alternative. I've heard so many horror stories. We were very nervous about using them but could not beat the price.
    Mann it was tough ... imagine as you're doing your 6th round of tequila shots with your boys and 10 girls in a pool you get informed that your flight in a few hours is canceled - we still finished the round.
    I read some reviews on REDDIT, supposedly this happens alot. Turns out, Flair had given Expedia the wrong flight times... the flight we were on was actually a Saturday flight not a Sunday flight - Expedia had it as Sunday.
    Air Canada had the airbus Max ... seats were great and lots of leg room.
    Flying international using Canadian airlines has become a big pain in the ass.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Mann it was tough ... imagine as you're doing your 6th round of tequila shots with your boys and 10 girls in a pool you get informed that your flight in a few hours is canceled - we still finished the round.
    I read some reviews on REDDIT, supposedly this happens alot. Turns out, Flair had given Expedia the wrong flight times... the flight we were on was actually a Saturday flight not a Sunday flight - Expedia had it as Sunday.
    Air Canada had the airbus Max ... seats were great and lots of leg room.
    Flying international using Canadian airlines has become a big pain in the ass.
    Normal for ULCCs....then they go under. I would not fly on them.

Thank you ZR. Last week him and Ross did a service on the F150 and today the Fusion got a treatment from the good doctor. Very much appreciated.