Seems so strange to see a right hand drive Mustang

Hopefully not a repost.

https://youtu.be/Kgu9JRSnwUE

ZR
02-20-2022, 09:52 AM
The 4cyl turbo is a real performer.

Zutz2v
02-20-2022, 10:39 AM
This is real nice to see a live comparison, but I will say that the track this guy uses is tight and IMO doesn’t really allow for the cars on the track to really out preform Each other. But that’s just my very unprofessional opinion. Nice cars tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fast Ed
02-20-2022, 02:02 PM
Definitely does look like a tight circuit in some spots. I'd briefly considered looking at Ecoboost cars when I was shopping for a used S550 a few years ago after have a few of them as summer demos which were certainly enjoyable for DD use. But then I realized that I would be disappointed every time I was driving out of corner 5 at Mosport for the long uphill back straight, and ended up with my GT PP.

cheers
Ed

xeninworx
02-21-2022, 06:15 AM
Never liked the 4 cylinder turbo in a Mustang. I know it’s so Ford could get into the European market better but an I4 turbo doesn’t scream Mustang to me. Small engine in a big car. If it were a V6 turbo, that would be better.

FABMAN
02-21-2022, 08:34 AM
Personally didn’t mind when the s550 had the 3.7 v6 as a base model from 15-17. I never warmed up to the 4cyl ecoboost.

I thought it was a missed opportunity for Ford to bring the 2.7 ecoboost to the lineup when they came out with the performance ecoboost model a couple of years ago. That would have been a fun handling car.