PDA

View Full Version : Are there any parts retailers?

OldSchool
04-16-2020, 09:42 AM
Offering free shipping or promos, anything to get us buy

Screw
04-16-2020, 11:31 AM
Talk to Minaccia see what he’s got

83 5.0
04-16-2020, 07:49 PM
If you are looking for just regular auto parts, I have used https://www.autopartsway.ca/help/index.cfm?gclid=cjwkcajwhod0braqeiwak7jhmldajsdugk hs5u16pcygfl90mate3rmxonthvf7wqjcacuokxelalroc8l0q avd-bwe in the past as they ship.
Our local NAPA in Oakville is open for pick up

5.4MarkVIII
04-16-2020, 07:56 PM
IMO. If you want trustworthy suppliers around after this. Go to your local person and pay the shipping.

ZR
04-17-2020, 08:15 AM
I have and will continue to use my tried n true suppliers for Ford specific parts / High Performance parts and general auto parts.

DaSilva Racing
Parkway Ford
My Auto Parts

If I was purchasing a new or used Ford vehicle, no doubt sponsor shops would be first on my list.

Heritage Ford
Blackstock Ford
Parkway Ford

It's also very cool that we have a high end detailer on board plus an uber reliable source for all things Amsoil.
Also want to give a shout out to the vendors who were in a position to advertise n support us here in the past, my sincere thanks.
As for why I buy where I buy, since learned my lesson chasing after the absolute rock bottom for pricing, it's always those kinda deals that bite you in the ass when there is a problem. Case in point, one item in Ross's order arrived damaged, in spite of being a special order part from the US, DaSilva's had a replacement in short order with no fuss, no muss and no hassles. Add to that their prices are always competitive, whats not to love. Not saying other sources are a bad choice, just choose to support those that are able to support us.
Through these trying times, hope everyone is staying safe.