PDA

View Full Version : Left-Wing Climatard Fail at Glacier National Park

Chinga
06-11-2019, 09:55 AM
SHHHHHHHH!!! The U.S National Park Service has quietly removed all the signs put up by the Obama administration that told visitors that the glaciers would “all be gone” by the year 2020 due to global warming… because… it’s 2019, and the glaciers are all still there and have been growing.

Glacier National Park quietly removed a sign at its visitor center saying the glaciers will disappear by 2020 which were originally placed because former President Obama believed the predictions pushed by the left’s climate change hypothesis.

According to federal officials, several years in a row of high snowfall and cold temperatures totally obliterated a computer model that authorities relied on to claim that the glaciers would all be melted by 2020, Daily Caller reported.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/06/10/national-parks-quietly-toss-signs-saying-glaciers-will-be-gone-by-2020-theyre-growing/

stangstevers
06-11-2019, 10:43 AM
Environment and climate aside...

Anyone who believes the UN has the world's population at best interest is a fool at best. They've been claiming "end of the world" since the 70's. They will be right one day, just like the homeless guy telling you Jesus is coming back next week...

mavrrrick
06-11-2019, 02:09 PM
You mean he is not coming next week??? DAMMIT!!!

stangstevers
06-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Imagine the poor guy coming back to the shit show we have now... also since he was most likely a brown guy, imagine the look on some people's faces lol

Ponyryd
06-11-2019, 02:25 PM
I have a hard time believing anything a leftist says or pushes as part of their agenda. Climate change made sense to me 25 years ago when I was in high school, but the older I get, the less I believe in...

stangstevers
06-11-2019, 04:29 PM
Can we say climaphobe not tard tho... lol

G-ForceJunkie
06-11-2019, 04:47 PM
I was at Glacier National Park a couple weeks ago...and those glaciers are certainly not growing (over the long term).

StAnger
06-11-2019, 06:35 PM
They will be right one day, just like the homeless guy telling you Jesus is coming back next week...

The homeless guy might be wrong, but I wish he were right.

TZWILD
06-14-2019, 06:26 AM
The homeless guy might be wrong, but I wish he were right.

“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. ... Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. ... Matthew 24:36.

stangstevers
06-14-2019, 09:03 AM
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. ... Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. ... Matthew 24:36.

so... around 1am ish?

if I was a god, I'd be "F those guys" and start over somewhere else. Actually, remembering how I played Sims... probably a good thing I'm no god. lol

TZWILD
06-14-2019, 10:19 AM
so... around 1am ish?

if I was a god, I'd be "F those guys" and start over somewhere else. Actually, remembering how I played Sims... probably a good thing I'm no god. lol

Did you see the results of last night's NBA finals?
We are now in the year of the "Rapture" ...lol.

stangstevers
06-14-2019, 12:03 PM
I used to drink each time Doug said "folks"... I'm now a raging alcoholic lol

RedSN
06-14-2019, 01:18 PM
I used to drink each time Doug said "folks"... I'm now a raging alcoholic lol

https://dailyhive.com/toronto/doug-ford-my-friends-drinking-game

Doug Ford's folksy lingo sparks new drinking game in Ontario

stangstevers
06-14-2019, 02:41 PM
To this day, I'm still catching up lol

Gr8Stang
06-18-2019, 02:35 PM

1 Thessalonians 4

13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Now that will be quite a sight.....:surprise:

stangstevers
06-18-2019, 03:07 PM
I'm already drunk so party on... I'll fill the tub with water so my bud jesus can do his thing...

Not walk unit.. make it into wine